The Nurburgring custom alloy wheel named after the Nurburgring circuit known as "the Ring" by enthusiasts is located in Nurburg Germany. It was the main venue for the German Grand Prix as part of the F1 World Championship in the 50's through early 70's. Built in 1920 this 22 km track was widely known as being one of the toughest and most dangerous tracks in the world. It was nicknamed "the green hell" by Jacki Stewart. In 1961 Phil Hill raced the fastest lap here at under 9 minutes in the Ferrari 156 F1 car and Niki Lauda later became the only person to lap the full circuit in under 7 minutes. The new Nurburgring Grand Prix Track called GP-Strecke was completed in 1984 and has hosted several Grand Prix events.