Intellectual property refers to the intangible assets that relate to doing business including patents, trade marks, designs, and secret processes and formulae.
Reference to “Beaurepaires”, “we”, “us” or “our” is a reference to Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd or any of its related bodies corporate.
This Website and all of its contents is owned, controlled or licensed to us and is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, design and/or other laws.
All rights are reserved.
Except to the extent permitted under Australian statutes, no material or content from this Website or part thereof may be copied, reproduced, mirrored, linked, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our prior written permission.
You may use this Website and its contents for personal lawful purposes only and you agree that you do so entirely at your own risk. You must not use this Website or its contents for:
- commercial purposes without our prior written permission; or
- in or as a whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, goods or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, goods or services (including this Website).
Permission requests can be provided using the 'Contact Us' section of this Website.